Withdrawn Various old school parts

Stretch79

Retro Guru
Hi all,

After some of the following and I’m based in the UK if anyone can help?

Original 1999 orange raceface 175mm cranks

Hope DH4 front and rear disc brakes, IS fittings

Hope 1999 QR skewers, black preferable.

Any Hope big un spares, or freehub

1999 Raceface turbine cranks 175mm in orange

Thanks all

Last edited:
Not sure if these are the right cranks but I don't see orange ones very often,

Probably a kings ransom by the time its shipped and duty paid

Probably wouldn't cost much to get a tired pair powdercoated in the correct hue and slap some decals on?

As far as I remember the Big un freehub is the same as a Ti Glide and there is plenty of broken ones of them knocking about if it will help you track one down quicker.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not sure if these are the right cranks but I don't see orange ones very often,

Probably a kings ransom by the time its shipped and duty paid

Probably wouldn't cost much to get a tired pair powdercoated in the correct hue and slap some decals on?

As far as I remember the Big un freehub is the same as a Ti Glide and there is plenty of broken ones of them knocking about if it will help you track one down quicker.
Hi there. Yea seen them and you’re right will cost a bomb. I can do the route you mention but not seen any the exact same. The ones in the pic have a screw hole on the crank side. It’s a resto I know but trying to keep original.
Thank you

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back