Valentines day tomorrow

CAS

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Here's a thought for the romantics amongst you.

Last year -present arrives from my husband on Valentines day - heavy square package with an interesting "wobble" to the contents when shaken.

Intriuged, my mind runs through possible (romantic) contents as I open said package.

The contents are in a pleasing red valentine colour tub ......and it's ........a tub of Swarfega... :?

Had I been spending too many evenings up to my elbows in bike grease do you think?

And what thoughtful bike related present might tomorrow bring???

Answers (clean) on a postcard please

You see that's something useful and practical, a perfect present in my mind. Not something that gathers dust on a shelf :D

As well as Valentine's Day, it is also my wedding anniversary tomorrow! Eleven years ago, I decided that I if I forgot one, I was bound to remember the other! Result? Not forgotten it yet!

Easy_Rider":e9sa09ga said:
You see that's something useful and practical, a perfect present in my mind. Not something that gathers dust on a shelf :D

thats true! the mrs got headphones as the others ones were broke and i got bike gloves as my other ones had holes! top all round

Easy_Rider":2nkr7hgv said:

Yes- certainly that - still using it a year later!

new belt and a bag for the good lady

when she gets them fitted to the hoover she can romantically vacuum the house

:LOL:

mikee":qdijdin4 said:
new belt and a bag for the good lady

when she gets them fitted to the hoover she can romantically vacuum the house

:LOL:

Oh dear -I never touch the hoover - definitely a job for "him indoors!

I remembered !! I remembered !!

I never send cards but sorted and one with a badge!! :LOL:

Been outdone with homemade cookies though :D

A quote for the non romantics among you, from catholic.org....

St. Valentine was a Priest, martyred in 269 at Rome and was buried on the Flaminian Way. He is the Patron Saint of affianced couples, bee keepers, engaged couples, epilepsy, fainting, greetings, happy marriages, love, lovers, plague, travellers, young people.

It's fainting, epileptic, plague ridden travelling bee keeper day today then?

Back