V1 octalink bottom bracket for m950 XTR chainset needed

Re:

I have one, well a couple. One is an m950 which is rebuildable, the other an m952 sealed version.

If interested, I'll grab some pics of either/both.

Re: Re:

ishaw":7mzsjxkp said:
I have one, well a couple. One is an m950 which is rebuildable, the other an m952 sealed version.

If interested, I'll grab some pics of either/both.

Yes please. The sealed one. Thanks

Re:

Ok. I accidentally posted this to someone when I meant to send them a 116 version. Awaiting its return though have asked them to send me pics of it. If they send me pics, I'll post them up and if it is what you need, I'll ask them to send it to you rather than post back to me.

I'll keep you posted. I'd be after £40 us post for it. It's in really good shape, nice and smooth bearings.

ishaw":1frk01e8 said:
Ok. I accidentally posted this to someone when I meant to send them a 116 version. Awaiting its return though have asked them to send me pics of it. If they send me pics, I'll post them up and if it is what you need, I'll ask them to send it to you rather than post back to me.

I'll keep you posted. I'd be after £40 us post for it. It's in really good shape, nice and smooth bearings.

Looking forward to the pics thankyou.

OK-Kazunori":jdar7aax said:
ishaw":jdar7aax said:

Looking forward to the pics thankyou.

Sorry to mess you about. Not needed now as I picked up a scrappy 2001 Scott Road frame that had a 105 chainset in it for £30. I had to beat the frame to get the bb Out and cranks off but I’ve got the right BB now, and a 105 chainset for sale! Thanks anyway!

Attachments

• 4C835325-D866-4153-A652-7F25F9166E31.jpeg
    4C835325-D866-4153-A652-7F25F9166E31.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 369
Re:

Road v1 bbs tend to be 109 and 118 in length. Neither perfect for xtr cranks but an alternative ice used myself in the past. May mess with chain line and/or cause clearance issues and mech reach challenges depending on frame. They are generally also either 68 or 73mm shell sizes check it's the right width for your frame too.

Latest posts

Back