Urban RetroBike Revival - Sunday 8th November 2015

PurleySquire

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have a couple of friends coming over from Greece next weekend and I am planning to take them on a bike ride around London on Sunday 8th November. I am likely to follow a neat route that was at the basis of the Urban RetroBike rides I used to organise a few years ago.

It has been suggested that I offer to guide anyone here who also feels like tagging along; here's a write up of one of the rides, so that you know what is involved http://www.skibike.me.uk/2012/12/urban- ... ondon.html

We will cover a lot of miles, but it's mostly flat and there are points of points where you can join or leave and let a train/tube get you home.

Re:

All things being good I will see you on the 8th, will pm you if I'm going to drive to yours ;)

Mick :)

Mission accomplished - two tired but happy friends have just been returned safely back to Purley base camp. We had an unexpected rendezvous in Croydon with FlossyRockStar who was heading in the opposite direction in full road bike mode.
Special thanks to Godders, the little Kona fitted Amelia a treat, although she wants you to fit wider handlebars before the next jaunt!

Not one puncture was had, this must be a first.

Re:

Glad you had a good time and the Kona was ok, sorry I couldn't make it along....another time :|

Mick

Latest posts

Back