Univega AKA Moo Moo, Breaking news pg 6

Re: Univega AKA Moo Moo, Finished pictures page 5

Thank you MCsanandreas :)

Out for a ride at the weekend and rode the nuts off the cow, had a massive stack , down a side of a hill , through some trees and into a river sadly the rebuilt sram rear mech is toast. :facepalm:

Managed to cobble together a singlespeed option and make it most of the way back to the car, then the granny ring decided to go stella and exploded into pieces :facepalm: :roll:

Despite the mishap's a fantastic day was had by all.

Ride on.

The cow will return.

Hi Ian ,
Nice to see Ermintrude being used for what god intended mate . Hope you get her sorted out , so you can have some more fun ! Did she curdle when she went in the drink ? Or just float ,
Mike

haha, i love it. Glad to see the bike stayed together after it took a little spill. I ride my Univega often and its a great ride....I have a 130mm stem and I need to find one thats shorter as well because the steering is just a touch slow which makes navigating sharp corners on trails a little bit taxing. Also the toptube on these bikes is SO LONG I feel the cockpit needs to be a bit closer as Im a bit stretched on it, but the bike is an amazing ride.

Back