unit3 feedback

Caveat Emptor

I have been waiting 5 months now for Niall to ship the frame from this listing viewtopic.php?f=2&t=308543
I made payment immediately in good faith, and even paid for him to include a Front Derailleur, in a later transaction.

Nothing has been shipped, but has promised on more then one occasion to do so immediately. He is ignoring my PMs, but he is visiting the site.

Re:

A pleasure to deal with Niall as usual, thanks mate :D

Re:

Well.....after MyHermes very best efforts (trust me, their VERY best efforts) to thwart us, lose things, then not find things, lie, cheat and fail to update their tracking details....

...I finally two weeks later received a package from Niall with forks, bars and stem after a swap deal we did. Superb packing which makes my renowned efforts look like piffle, items in near new condition and much better than I was expecting, and brilliant comms and patience on Niall's part throughout the whole sordid affair with MyHermes.

Trust me, there must have been times when the poor guy wished I'd fall down a sink hole, I must be his worst jinx :LOL: but always, he was happy to chase and harry them.

Very much appreciated, thanks again Niall, you're an absolute star.

Back