For Sale Unique one off headtube badges ✌️

Mickeyspinn

rBotM Winner
So I had a bit a fun making a headtube badge for my funker klunker GT...

IMG_20220822_205757_313.jpg

And thought I'll make a few more 😁

All made by hand... Templates cut by hand too!
Made from dead bike frames....this batch courtesy of a dead mongoose BMX and a dead Kona bouncy thing.....honest.....they were dead !

All machined to size polished and acid etched ready for your custom unique build 👍

70mm high and wrap headtube circumference by around 50mm....1.8 thick..ish.....does vary but they are solid looking 👍

They're all sized currently for a steel one inch steerer headtube but fear not I can roll these to any size you need 👍

Sonic.....we all know him right?
Get powered up and take it to the next level......Ching Ching Ching.
IMG_20220831_135055_418.jpg

Fly me to the moon......thanks Frank you old crooner!

IMG_20220831_135153_674.jpg

Pull the pin and play catch with your mates 😆
IMG_20220831_135209_147.jpg

Are you the King? Got the knowledge?
IMG_20220831_135220_406.jpg

Peace......bro!
IMG_20220831_135143_542.jpg

Mambo! Everything must pass.....
IMG_20220831_135127_214~3.jpg

I can drill and spot face these for small button head stainless M4 cap screws like my "da funk" one uptop for a couple of quid or simply fit them with double sided tape.

All are £27 each....happy to post anywhere ✌️
If any of em spawn an idea for one of your custom builds get in touch I can make more and to your own design 😘
If these sell I'll be doing a little batch once a month......dead frames permitting 😆

Im interested in one for my kona pahoehoe once ive got it refurbed, (wont be until end of September so no rush) no idea what i want yet but will want 'kona' on the badge

Im interested in one for my kona pahoehoe once ive got it refurbed, (wont be until end of September so no rush) no idea what i want yet but will want 'kona' on the badge
Cool! Send me pics of anything that makes you go hmmm....like a mood board...I can work from that and make some suggestions ✌️

These are great mate. I’m going to message you about a custom one when I’m back from holiday

Absolutely lush, I'm very tempted for my current electric commuter, the on-one bootzipper-e or bootzippeee as I call it.
I'll have a think and get back to you.

Back