UN72 bottom bracket [SOLD]

Re: Dura-Ace bits (7400 series) - UPDATE 26.01.2015

I may be interested in the Front and rear mech depending on more pics of the front mech.
Is am right in thinking that its $40 for a used rear cassette?
Is this US dollars?

Re: Dura-Ace bits (7400 series) - UPDATE 26.01.2015

Jamiedyer":wjcnrflh said:
I may be interested in the Front and rear mech depending on more pics of the front mech.
Is am right in thinking that its $40 for a used rear cassette?
Is this US dollars?
Please let me know what you want to see and I'll try to make more photos. Unfortunately I'm not a professional photographer, but I'll do my best. :)
As for the cassette, yes you are right. $40 is what I payed on eBay, maybe it's a bit too much, but I would rather keep it than selling for a few bucks.
$ means USD (that's my PayPal balance currency, so I'm listing prices in USD, not EUR).

Re:

i will take the cassette if you'll guarantee it will run with a new chain and not jump when i'm lumbering up the local brick wall or sprinting against eric vanderaerden for the next 30mph sign!!

:shock:

rusty bodie":1nbhhnrb said:
i will take the cassette if you'll guarantee it will run with a new chain and not jump when i'm lumbering up the local brick wall or sprinting against eric vanderaerden for the next 30mph sign!!

:shock:
The only thing I can say about the cassette is that I was running it with a new chain for several hundreds of km and had no issues. But I'm not Mark Cavendish (maybe you are? ))) and the bike was only used for occasional trainings (I have also another road bike), not for races etc.

Back