Ultra light GIANT omnium track/fixie bike mint SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Up for grabs is this beautiful giant omnium track/road fixie bike NOW SOLD

I am selling this for a good friend of mine who has recently moved over seas and needed shot of a few things...

So, it's a giant omnium, 51cm frame I think... I'll have to double check it's a single speed ultra light weight track/race bike which is in mint condition, it looks like it's never been outside! I know my mate used it in a velodrome a few times but I think it was just a phase!

Quick spec:

Frame giant allux alluminium - very light, gusseted all over making it ultra stiff and responsive
Forks - giant carbon with car in steerer - again, silly light
Wheels - mavic rims on system ex sealed hubs, these spin forever with butter smooth bearings
Shimano 105 crankset
Fixed rear sprocket but it also comes with a brand new shimano DX freewheel, KMC single speed chain in gold and some brand new Planet X bar tape

The bike is a brake less model and you use your legs and the fixed gear to slow down, however this isn't everyone's cup of tea hence the freewheel which I'm including

A front brake can be fitted to the forks if desired

Carbon fibre seat post and spyder web ultra light saddle which is brand new

When this bike was purchased new it was £1000 this was before the upgraded seat post and saddle

I'm after £450 back for it - I will listen to sensible offers and see what my mate says ;-)

The whole thing is something silly like 7kg in weight, I've never felt anything like it!

Bike is located Salisbury/Winchester so can be collected, I also visit Watford about once a month so it could be collected there, I am willing to post but let's just see what interest it gets first

Now for some pictures:

[/URL

[URL=http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/konaben82/media/image_zpsjc6kljsr.jpg.html]

Latest posts

Back