UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - JULY 12th - 2015

Hi guys and gals,

I'll be there with my Mantra Pro, this year my target is to not get left behind for so much (I'm hoping for nice rolling hills and single-track).

As an offer to all Klein riders that take part I'll be sorting out some 50% off Oakley custom vouchers so anyone potentially interested in getting themselves a new set of sunglasses or even considering getting a set as a gift for your friends or family turn up with your Klein and join the ride, it would be nice to see some modern Klein's as well so don't think that because your bottom bracket has threads and you run a 1" 1/8 headset you'll be turned away because you won't.

Full options list can be seen here: http://uk.oakley.com/en/custom/category/c

There is no obligation to purchase and I appreciate that other sunglass brands are available.

See you all in a few weeks.

Mark

Re:

Pulses welcome, even Fervors!

Not sure on numbers as a few are not 100% confirmed, I guess similar to last year.

Re:

To confirm, ride is in the Surrey Hills. Starting and ending in Shere at the main car park (free parking), off London Lane, just off Upper Street, GU5 9HE. Once unpacked lets gather at the far end of the carpark near the Village Hall. Note if you can't get parked in the car park there is plenty of other street parking around (also free). Route will be similar to last years route.

Re:

Cheers gents, had a really good ride out today! Great as always to put names to faces. See you at the next one!
Highlights: twisted handlebars, exploding cantis and a very enthusiastic American fan :LOL:

Re:

Yep enjoyed also. Rain did not stop play and was it wrong to enjoy the post ride beers as much as the ride itself?

Back