Sorted Tune Speedneedle or Smud carbon saddles

Have you any pics of either. I have to say, those colours are really not what I'd go for but my arse doesn't have eyes so maybe its not an issue :LOL: What is your UK posted price on them too please?

I have tried both before and liked both. The only thing which I prefer about the speedneedle is the fact it's not an icerink to sit on! But they fit me well

It isn't Tune or Smud but there is an AX Lightness on evilbay, right now. Maybe you have seen it. Sort of grey and white i think. Not sure how the shape and flex compares to the other two.

It isn't Tune or Smud but there is an AX Lightness on evilbay, right now. Maybe you have seen it. Sort of grey and white i think. Not sure how the shape and flex compares to the other two.
Yeah I had seen that but also wasn't sure whether It would fit my needs. If it goes cheap enough then it's worth a punt but I have no info about width,length or max rider weight and seller seems to ignore my previous messages.

Also, any idea what the saddle is? The upholstery is AX lightness but has no standard watermark underneath. It seems to say "KOHLENJ....". But I cannot work out the rest to search further which makes me think it may not be AX in the first place but I do not know their stuff well enough to establish that.

Screenshot_20230618-044610.png

Back