Tune 27.2 Post, Chris King SingleSpeed, Raceface Stem/Headset

stevenery

Dirt Disciple
Hey,

Ready to split now - everything can go but I'd like the rear wheel gone before selling the front

Chris King/Mavic 517 SS Rear Wheel - shipped over from the states as they seldom become available here. Very good condition and believe I've a couple genuine sprockets for it - £175

Chris King/Mavic 717 Front Wheel - super light and seen very little use - £60

36t Stronglight Ring - Very good condition with little wear - £10

Tune 27.2 Seatpost - like the cranks there's some wear to the finish but still very good. Looks much tricker then the usual Thompson! - £45

25.4 Easton EA70 Flatbars - fantastic bars that are super light and ride really well. Seem to have plummeted in value with the advent of wide bars - £10

Raceface Stem - to fit 25.4 bars. Believe its 90mm with a few degrees rise - £10

Ritchey WCS Grips - these things are awesome and grip really well. Never any issues and they last forever - £5

Raceface Deus Headset - had this fitted to a couple bikes so some wear to the finish but still super smooth - £20

Shimano DX Pedals - SOLD

19" Kona Kaboom frame - was on display until around 2008. Seen very occasional use since - SOLD

Project 2 forks - triple butted, no disc mountings and nice long steerer. Seen as much use as the frame - SOLD

Avid Single Digit 7 Brake set - mint condition with good pads - SOLD

175mm Tune Crank Arms - some wear to the arms but otherwise great. Nice anodised finish with graphics still very clear - SOLD

116mm TA TI BB - Square taper and as new condition. Will come with proper TA fitting tool - SOLD

Cheers,
Steven

Re: 19" Kona Kaboom SS - High Spec: Tune, Chris King, Raceface..

Ready to split this now - I won't sell the front wheel until the rear has gone but otherwise everything's ready to go

Cheers,
Steven

Re: Re:

Harryburgundy":4858flpn said:
As mentioned, I'm up for the forks but I need you to confirm the a to c and steerer length please

PM'd - also interested in the fork :D

...I'm the late one this time ;)

Re: Kona Kaboom, Tune Cranks/Post, Chris King, Raceface, TI TA

Someone else has expressed interest in the frame and fork - in any case I'll get a tape measure out and post the info tomorrow morning

Cheers,
Steven

Re:

Can I ask the weights for the TA BB (fits both shell widths I think...?) and the Tune post please?

Re: Kona Kaboom, Tune Cranks/Post, Chris King, Raceface, TI TA

Hey,

The frame and fork may go together - have one offer but waiting to here back from the first guy that enquired. Axle to crown measured 165mm and steerer about 203mm, if all falls through I'll let you know.

The bikes still fully assembled however lots of sites list weights for the components:

- Tune Big Foot Square Taper Crank Arms. Approx 390 grams

-Tune Starkes Stuck Ali Seatpost. Approx 180 grams

-TA Axix Light Pro Titanium Axle. Approx 145 grams

Cheers,
Steven

Back