Trying to make contact with a member... Help

I didn't start this thread to try and make him look bad,I couldn't get hold of him and all I wanted was to see if someone he's had previous dealings with could make contact for me.
I don't want this to be a character assassination. Because he is a genuinely nice guy, and I'm aware of his personal circumstances which it's not fair or appropriate for me to share.

But again that been said- I want what is due to me.

I had only positive interactions with Shaznaz, which is why this is so surprising and disappointing to me. Shaz, just do the right thing, even if it's just a pm to say you can't come up with the cash right now, do that and then all this can be forgiven and forgotten. 👍

He may have a slightly different take on this, and think that I should be ok to wait still,I don't know.
He was very understanding when I was struggling financially. I really don't have much money,I don't earn much,heck feeding this retro addiction costs money lol. I struggle to buy certain stuff, hence why I sell lots of bits and bobs. I believe he's a doctor iirc.

I just want to add that when I originally sold him these campag wheels it was over a month later that he asked for his money back. Otherwise I'd have simply refunded him immediately back then.

Back