Trying to make contact with a member... Help

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Just wondering if anyone on here has an email address for member @Shaznaz786 . He's not logged in since December 14th and I'm still waiting on some Campagnolo wheels to be returned to me.
If anyone can help that will be much appreciated guys 😉
Thanks in advance

Not spoke to him since last year, but I have just whatsapped him and will let you know if I get a reply.

Unfortunately he still hasn't logged in, but good chance hes seen my message if he gets notifications sent through like I sometimes do.
Enables you to view the Retrobike pm without having to actually go on the site.
Getting really frustrated now..... 🤨🤨🤨😠😠
😡😡🤬🤬🤬

This is the risk that comes with using a site that relies so heavily on trust, it leaves us all open to misfortune and/or dishonesty. Fortunately I've had nothing but good experiences on here, although there have been times where I started to worry about whether or not that extremely expensive package was really on the way only for them to arrive late, but so far I've only had a single occasion where the item didn't arrive and the seller instantly offered a refund.

Every transaction on here is a bit of a gamble, it's not only lack of moral integrity that we have to fear, all manner of reasons could result in a deal going south, lost in the mail, injury or sickness interfering with the ability to send the item, dare I say it even death, so although it's easy to jump to what seems like the obvious conclusions, it may not always be as straight forward as that.

If Shaznaz is reading this thread, and I am sure he is, I hope he steps up and does the right thing, it may feel like you are safe and secure behind your internet anonymity and free from the legal and financial penalties that other sites wield, but karma always finds a way to even the score one way or another. That nagging feeling in the pit of your stomach that you know deep down is telling you to make things right isn't a figment of your imagination, it's your subconscious being raising the alarm about potential consequences for your actions, consequences that may be well deserved and that you are pretending don't exist.

To be fair it's not quite like that. I originally sold some wheels to him , he wasn't 100% happy so I offered a refund. As we had done a fair bit of bizness and was in contact quite a bit he said no rush with the refund and we made a deal he took a few parts off me and I paid some cash back to him as well.
Then six plus weeks passed he hadn't returned the wheels, and then he had some issues at home and then couldn't access the wheels

I don't want people to think that he's a pure rip off merchant because it really isn't like that.
That being said, before Xmas he told me he would get the wheels returned to me.

So yeah I'm s bit frustrated by the whole thing

Usually when someone wants a refund for whatever reason you get the goods returned first.
So now I just want the wheels back or the original purchase price back. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here. I've been waiting for 5/6 months I think.
Definitely not unreasonable. Does not reflect well on @Shaznaz786

I know that, but sometimes things get in the way.
Shaz is a top guy.
But I think it's come to that time when if said wheels can't be accessed, it's time I got my money back.

Latest posts

Back