True Retro DH Race - gathering opinion

Would you be interested in a Retro DH Event?

• Yes - I'd be well up for that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I'd rather not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there is an old school dh track in the midlands in a place called ribbesford, just outside of bewdley. used to be in some dh series until the forestry goons got involved.

it has been reopened for a couple of years with permissions and is still pretty good, no big drops without chicken runs! i used to ride it on a hardtail easily.

there is also a good firetrack that could be used for uplifts although most people i would expect would ride back up!

just my 2p

currie":3vawaeys said:
there is an old school dh track in the midlands in a place called ribbesford, just outside of bewdley. used to be in some dh series until the forestry goons got involved.

it has been reopened for a couple of years with permissions and is still pretty good, no big drops without chicken runs! i used to ride it on a hardtail easily.

there is also a good firetrack that could be used for uplifts although most people i would expect would ride back up!

just my 2p

That name rings a bell .... I raced that way many moons ago ... Here is a pic? :? Same place?

dave.jpg

Just wanted to voice my support for this, really. I'm a relative newb to this site, so haven't managed to make it along to any meets etc yet (darn PhD thesis!), but this sounds like a great idea.

Back