Wanted Triple rings for 110bcd Suntour XC Cranks, Pref Pace or Blackspire and also anodized bolts

Doesn't have to be Pace/ Blackspire but these are by far favorites. It'll be run with a mostly XT 7 Speed groupset. Cranks were picked up because they were so reasonable and she wants to change them eventually. But would be nice to start with good rings.

Hello @Tommy27 I have a selction of BNIB NOS Pace RC20s chanrings…am busy until Friday when can post more details , meanwhile I some some images to view on flickr…

RC20 chainrings after a search may also have some lightly used RC20 in various BCDs of the later extruder groove style too…

Will update this post at weekend with more details & prices.

Any luck with these, even if we don't go for them (buying them for my partner), sure someone else might be interested?

I have some nos Blackspire Epic chainrings in the 110 bcd. What size are you looking for? Would your budget allow for this?

Pretty sure I have a few options, what colour? I ask only as I have a blue outer and middle, then mostly silver (middleburn probably). Might have a silver pace granny ring.

Latest posts

Back