Triple chainset 170mm crank arms, good condition.

RadNomad

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks, my Dad needs a triple chainset for Mum's '94 Hahanna. Must be 170mm crank length, square taper fitting, 22-32-44 teeth (or something very similar) with matching left & right crank arms.

Will consider anything from Alivio to XT. Prefer complete Shimano assembly with original chainrings, NOS, or very good condition.

Would consider cranks only if you have 170mm, but would be more interested in a complete chainset.

Thanks very much.
Postage would be within UK.

Re: Any triple chainset NOS or excellent cond. 170mm

STX
IMO realy nice condition, teeths not worn - but def not NOS
Let me know if it's any good for You

Clipboard08.jpg

Clipboard12.jpg

Clipboard10.jpg

Clipboard11.jpg

paddlingpool":2mxb8lnx said:
I have a silver LX m560 chainset in 46-36-26.
Can get some pics if interested

Hi pp, yes interested but do your cranks have BCDs of 58mm and 94mm? I found an internet pic of M560 and they look larger. I need those BCDs in order to fit smaller chainrings than what your cranks are currently fitted with. Thanks!

anyone else got some 170mm cranks? Thx!

Hi!

Have a LX M563 crankset with 42-32-22 rings and 170mm arms. It has never been used, I have testmounted it on one of my bike but never put a chain on so the cranks are almost NOS and the chainrings are NOS. It should be BCD 94/58. Will try to put some pictures up, but I live in Sweden so I have to check postage also. Let me know if it is what you are looking after.

/LALU

Got some NOS sugino impels, the non-drive side does have a scratch from storage.

I also have a set of rings to fit with very low milage, currently on a 175mm set. 42/32/22 I think.

Pm if interested

Attachments

• IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 354
You still after a chainset mate? I've got some brand new Truvativ sets sq taper with 22,32,44 chainrings if your interested?

RadNomad":kttf01v4 said:
paddlingpool":kttf01v4 said:
I have a silver LX m560 chainset in 46-36-26.
Can get some pics if interested

Hi pp, yes interested but do your cranks have BCDs of 58mm and 94mm? I found an internet pic of M560 and they look larger. I need those BCDs in order to fit smaller chainrings than what your cranks are currently fitted with. Thanks!

anyone else got some 170mm cranks? Thx!

sorry, only just seen this. they are 110 bcd. pics are now here:-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=284592

They are 4 bolt cranks and the BCD measures 104mm.
I can throw a spare 22 and 44t ring in too if you want so no need to be swapping chainrings around

Back