Tour du Cake // Movember ride pt.2 - 1st December

Cool !
Cheers Lopes , see ya there ,
For anyone not in the know , there is unrestricted parking in Saxon Road , Roman Road and Derek Avenue . All off the main seafront road , and around a kilometre west of the setting off point .
Mike

Well I'm gonna be there at 10 whatever happens , for a 10.30 start to the first cake stop :shock:
Any other takers ?
Mike

I'll try to get there, but can't guarantee anything. If I can go but I'm running late, I'll head for Carats, so please don't change the route.

Konaman1 did say he would turn out for this one and would be displaying an impressive moustache, as well as an even more impressive VooDoo Bizango. Matt, if you are going could you let me know please? It'd be good to have a photo of two made-in-Chico bikes together so in that case I'd go on the Wanga again, but otherwise I'd probably take my ti bike on this one.

I'll be clean-shaven as I'm obviously not old enough to grow a beard :( .

Trying to find a bike for tomorrow, we will likely be somewhere on the route, just awaiting agreement from my son who will be attending his first Tour du Cake.

As said before anyone on route from reading to Brighton and wants a lift, just let me know. I can get another two bikes on the back of the car

DA-EVO":3qrmrltb said:
Trying to find a bike for tomorrow, we will likely be somewhere on the route, just awaiting agreement from my son who will be attending his first Tour du Cake.

Not bringing the Kona this time then ?
Mike

Mike Muz 67":1l2gc0c2 said:
DA-EVO":1l2gc0c2 said:

Not bringing the Kona this time then ?
Mike

Actually it seems more and more likely by the hour as the day goes along :) I just found my retro road bike of choice and its missing tyres it seems :)

Back