Total air cartridge top cap (arlo england)

I think they are the same top caps on All Arlo England cartridges. Let me know if you have one spare mate ;)

Nope they are different. That's why I have a spare set, I bought a complete set of nos cartridges for the second generation after research revealed that the top cap was the only difference, then I secured a couple of sets of top caps on their own from the back of someone's cupboard for myself and the Governor. If it's the first gen top cap you need you could always ask John if he ever used his.

If no joy I'll try to dig out who I got mine from as they may have more although it was some time ago.

development_cycle":7sgcqpi0 said:
Nope they are different. That's why I have a spare set, I bought a complete set of nos cartridges for the second generation after research revealed that the top cap was the only difference, then I secured a couple of sets of top caps on their own from the back of someone's cupboard for myself and the Governor. If it's the first gen top cap you need you could always ask John if he ever used his.

If no joy I'll try to dig out who I got mine from as they may have more although it was some time ago.

Ok thats all good info mate. Thankyou for that. I may try to fashion up one if no joy with your leads.

Re:

Finally dug these out, don't think it's what you're after though.

Top cap that screws into the top of the fork leg for Judy 97>, not the actual schraeder valve cap. Let me know

Back