Top of range 2003 Giant OCR frame, carbon forks - SOLD PP

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Sounds good, eh? But there's a catch....

The front Ultegra brake mounting bolt has totally rounded off, so you'll have to either just use it or try and drill it out somehow. Good pads on brake so could stay as is. I'm also giving you the 10 speed chain, as I haven't got a chain tool that can cope with it (removed rear mech by taking jockey wheels out!) BB still in but feels a bit 'dry', and also the triple front Ultegra mech is thrown in as it's a bit wormy looking with corrosion.

FSA headset, semi integrated, seems fine, plus a Giant top cap. Carbon forks. Lots of marks and one or two cuts/gouges in places on frame, will get better pics if required but light was going rapidly, needs a really good polish which I may do. Size is small, which equates to 44cms centre to top, I think, but can check dimensions. Compact frame geometry, obviously.

Here's the rub - really short on time at mo so would really prefer collection as going a 20 mile round trip for a suitable box and the associated wasted time/fuel doesn't appeal. For that reason - £40 the lot collected or if you really want it, can be patient, and need it sending - £55 posted

Will be listing some more bits suitable for this in a while, so can do deals on the other parts if included with this....

Attachments

• Giant OCR 019.JPG
    Giant OCR 019.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 613
  • Giant OCR 018.JPG
    Giant OCR 018.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 613
  • Giant OCR 017.JPG
    Giant OCR 017.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 613
  • Giant OCR 002.JPG
    Giant OCR 002.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 613
  • Giant OCR 001.JPG
    Giant OCR 001.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 613
Re:

I found the geometry chart from Giant on line the other day, and can I find it now......? :facepalm:

Anyway, the actual top tube is 20.5", virtual is more difficult to measure as no wheels in so it's in the stand, probably closer to 21" I think....

Re:

I found a 2003 Giant catalog and in there it says the horizontal/virtual TT length is 535mm, so just over 21"....but the actual centre to centre of the real top tube is 20 1/2"....

Re:

Soz, yes good point. I'm basically just off the Somerset levels, and J25 of the M5 at Taunton has been a good meeting up place in the past....

Back