Ton of my retro stuff on ebay (inc Manitou FS frame)

ti_pin_man

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I hope i am allowed to mention my own ebay listings? If not, admin please slap my wrist and delete the thread. I need a good slap for selling my unicorns.

seller search is: ti_pin_man

Manitou FS medium/17 inch uncracked - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224651974637?hash=item344e4d17ed:g:rdIAAOSwqQVhbUnD
matching 4 manitou fork
couple of king headsets
grafton cranks
smoke magic tyres
manitou stem
ATAC stem
Manitou 4 elastomers
answer handlebar grips
and when i get chance I'll be adding silver hyperlitesand maybe another king silver inch eight headset and maybe manitou 1s in mint condition. I am trying to keep my ibis's and funk and clark kent bikes.

having not been in the retrobike thing for while, (Harley Davidson is my current thing) I am listing them on ebay simply cos i have no idea what their values are and so thought I'd let the market place find the right level. If somebody wants to make me crazy high offers maybe for the job lot then I'd think it over but honestly lowballs will be ignored. :) Times are tough for me currently and i cant be a charity. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Times are about to be much less tough when you've sold that little lot!

Sitting on a goldmine there mate!

GLWS

I'll be keeping tabs on a couple.

Is the other silver Chris King in 1 1/8 a no logo threadless, by any chance?

Looking for one at the moment.

Is the other silver Chris King in 1 1/8 a no logo threadless, by any chance?

Looking for one at the moment.
I dont have a no logo one, I do have another inch eight silver one but its lined up for the manitou 1 fork that isnt currently listed and may not need to go.

Latest posts

Back