titanium sale...

ultrazenith":ik4g4qoo said:
I have a question about this item:
titus stem-bar-barend combo 1 1/8", 135mm, ca 6°, used, chf 250.-
Could you give an idea of which shifters and brake levers one would be able to fit (in view of the welded on bar ends)?

its a two-piece construct. you can split it in the middle. the stem and the shim with a small screw will hold it together. so all shifter or brake Lever will fit.

merlin_xlm_xm0884_20080826_002.jpg

merlin_xlm_xm0884_20080826_004.jpg

newsboy":1wyfa43g said:
ultrazenith":1wyfa43g said:
Could you give an idea of which shifters and brake levers one would be able to fit (in view of the welded on bar ends)?

its a two-piece construct. you can split it in the middle. the stem and the shim with a small screw will hold it together. so all shifter or brake Lever will fit.

Thanks, it's good to know it's that easy to fit brake and gear levers. Presumably the stem can be used with any other bars, then? I was also wondering how secure is the two-piece design of the bar?

ultrazenith":1yx2qo2t said:
newsboy":1yx2qo2t said:
ultrazenith":1yx2qo2t said:
Thanks, it's good to know it's that easy to fit brake and gear levers. Presumably the stem can be used with any other bars, then? I was also wondering how secure is the two-piece design of the bar?

15760282687_7e1d8345e1_b.jpg

15323787434_5bdaa4a3c4_b.jpg

don't know how secure that is... perhaps more than some early carbon bars.

Back