Titanium MTB by Henrik Djernis - Price Drop! £850

BxTan

Retro Newbie
Ok, maybe not a true retro bike, but is has a lot of retro appeal and is designed by one the sports true legends.

Titanium MTB, designed by 3 times UCI MTB World Champion Henrik Djernis. Produced by Spectre Bikes.
Fully ridig mountain bike in size 19” (48 cm). Made for 26” wheels (650b can fit as well).

Henrik Djernis has used his experience and expertise from the Ritchey days in the early 90’es to, and added some of Tom Kellogg’s innovations for Merlin Metalworks.
The result is a modern rigid mountain bike, with lots of retro appeal.

It has short chain stays to reduce the wheelbase, a longer top-tube for better weight distribution, a steep angled head-tube for more precise steering, and a lower bottom bracket shell for better center of gravity.

Frame and fork are from year 2010, and it is totally renovated in early 2015, with new components all over.

Read more about the bike here (In Danish); http://www.cykelportalen.dk/spectre-mtb-titanium
Please ask questions, full specifications and hi-res. photos provided by e-mail on request.

Price: £850

Stockprice was about £2.800. All papers are included.
Payment through PayPal as a gift, or 5% add-on to the price.

The bike resides in Denmark, but can be sent to most of Europe for approx. £60
Price is wihout shipping.

The following are included in the package;
* Complete set of frame and fork stickers
* SRAM XX shifter, X7 trigger and SRAM X0 double chainrings for 2x10 setup
* Extra gear-dropout in Titanium.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 909
  • Specs.jpg
    Specs.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 367
Re:

It will currently fit a rider between 185 and 190 cm.
I am 188 cm, and my legs are 86 cm for comparison.

The seatpost can be cut off to a rider height from 180 cm, and extended with adapter to approx. 195 cm. But it also depends on the length of your legs.

I will not recommend this frame size if you are below 180 cm or above 195.

Re: Titanium MTB by Henrik Djernis - NEW PRICE! £900

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Can also be sold as frame and fork only, for £500

Back