Titanium frame sale SOLD SOLD

Re: Titanium

Wold Ranger":1ovp6xyz said:
Still for sale :? Bargain for a frame of this quality, built in Germany not the far East ,very light at 1400g.

Something tells me it weighs 1400g :LOL:

Bargain

Come on folks, with the headset BB and Syncros post and Ti seat binder this is a total bargain, a near new Ti HT frame for £200 if you knock off the other parts value and postage :? :?

Re: Titanium

sex one":3d0l9oj7 said:
Wold Ranger":3d0l9oj7 said:
Still for sale :? Bargain for a frame of this quality, built in Germany not the far East ,very light at 1400g.

Something tells me it weighs 1400g :LOL:

I've been itching to do that - so glad I managed to hold off long enough for you to get in! :LOL:

Can't believe this frame's still here - are RetroBikers all lanky...? :shock:
It's not how I imagine them... :twisted: :LOL:

frame

Seems like retro bikers are all Label fashion victims????? This bike rides better than the 3 Merlins I have owned and the Lightning, Xizang and 2 litespeeds? Whats in a name eh? Just coz they were never sold outside Germany!!!!!!!

to be fair.....i had a look on google for info on this frame/manufacturer and the search was by and large fruitless :oops: ....I'd say that its the unknown that is putting any potential buyers swappees off.

If I had the cash/it had disk mounts.....and incentive :? ....i'd have had it already

Back