Titanium bottle cages

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
I don’t normally buy Chinese stuff on ethical grounds but my feeble principles were compromised here. A big grin is so far keeping any guilt at bay.
The quality’s really good; they weigh almost nothing and the (apparently robot) welding is perfect. To be honest the quality *looks* as good as a recently purchased Silca Sicuro @ £Silly.
Just bought a couple more (T01L) for £14.26 each with the discount. Much nicer than alum or plastic!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I don’t normally buy Chinese stuff on ethical grounds
Your house must be pretty empty.

Also to be honest if we’re talking about ethics one could argue it would be unethical to purchase from most western countries due to their military aggression, syphoning wealth from the poorest to the already rich, criminalising homelessness, racist police force and this is before we talk about “modern day slavery”.

P.S. nice bottle cave

Your house must be pretty empty.

Also to be honest if we’re talking about ethics one could argue it would be unethical to purchase from most western countries due to their military aggression, syphoning wealth from the poorest to the already rich, criminalising homelessness, racist police force and this is before we talk about “modern day slavery”.

P.S. nice bottle cave
It's only okay to buy from China once it's been rebranded and sold by a European or American company don't you know? Plenty of folks on here happily buying cheap shite from eBay and Amazon, 90 percent of which is from China but shipped from an EU/UK/US warehouse, so it feels less dirty I guess. Also it's no fun when we balance the score, west is best, east for the beast.

Back