Tioga Disc Drive Pro setup

scant":284w3sad said:
out of all the hubs i've mentioned the hugi is by FAR the loudest, anyone who saw Ned racing the plymouth grundigs in the early 90s will be able to vouch for that, including myself after trying that combo :)

No to go find one of those... always liked the old Hugi hubs, but they don't come around too often :-(

Mine is a 36H by the way. Makes it a bit more difficult to find a nice hub too, right?

Void(EN12-82)":gk9iwgho said:
scant":gk9iwgho said:
out of all the hubs i've mentioned the hugi is by FAR the loudest, anyone who saw Ned racing the plymouth grundigs in the early 90s will be able to vouch for that, including myself after trying that combo :)

No to go find one of those... always liked the old Hugi hubs, but they don't come around too often :-(

Mine is a 36H by the way. Makes it a bit more difficult to find a nice hub too, right?

i have one for you,..it is fitted in a snowflake rear wheel which i do not use,..

i think we should meet Dennis hehehe,..

OK, of course no thread about a disc drive is complete without a pic ;-)

tiogadiscdrivepro.jpg

scant":176oint7 said:
heres 1 I prepared earlier :)
6May241-1.jpg
Hmmmmmm..... me like :shock: :twisted:

Or maybe I should wait and find a frame like that? I have a MAG-21 and obviously also have the Disc Drive ready now :LOL:

I have a pair of Hugi Compact 36h hubs, if you need. I am not going to use them, so pm me for details if you want.

Latest posts

Back