Tiny old ratty mtb for project - now sorted :)

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for another little project please to try to maintain my lockdown sanity. Anything less than 16" frame size (the smaller the better) and condition really not important as I need a challenge ;) What have you got buried at the back of the shed?

Re:

Any good to you ? 16 or 16.5 C-T ;)

Attachments

• Seeker 2.jpg
    Seeker 2.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Seeker 1.jpg
    Seeker 1.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 310
Re:

And I've got a much more modern Mongoose Fireball frame, will take V's if wanted, it's alloy and has capacity for front and rear gears....black and white, in really good condition. Tiny, as in something like 12.5" centre to centre/14" c to top....

Re: Tiny old ratty mtb for project

Cheers both! Either could fit the bill but I've just made an offer on a tiny little wreck of a frame on the 'Bay so we'll see how that works out. I'll update later :)

Well offer has been accepted on the little T'wreck ;) but thank you for for replying - I could well be back in touch if it proves unsalvageable :facepalm: :LOL: Guess I should head over to the '98 pages for a resto/build thread - gonna need a lot of polish/touch-up paint for this one.

s-l1600.jpg

Re:

welcome to the joys of v small frame ownership, recently acquired a 14" Kona for mrs, 12" c-c, similar size. Having to chop down posts and stems etc to get them to fit.......... :D maybe different with aluminium ?

Bullpup":2afky18e said:
That is seriously small - 12" or less?

Yup, 13" I think. No excuses for this one being too big ;)

daugs":2afky18e said:
welcome to the joys of v small frame ownership, recently acquired a 14" Kona for mrs, 12" c-c, similar size. Having to chop down posts and stems etc to get them to fit.......... :D maybe different with aluminium ?

I've owned many little Konas in the past - would love another but they seem to go for nuts amount of money, especially during lockdown. Post should be fine as I generally use a BMX seat and post, shimmed to fit.

Latest posts

Back