Tidying up the bike room

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
A few bits and pieces that need to go, more to be added when I get time!

Three sets of Carbon forks all 1-1/8th straight steerers:-

one Spin made by Enve, 188mm steerer Included with CK crown race seated on- £55 posted
Two Reynolds Ouso Pro one 175mm steerer one 183/184mm steerer £30 each posted

Also two never been used Tune Shrike seat clamps Black 31.8mm and Silver 34.9mm these are about £35 retail £22 posted each please

Giant forward position all carbon saddle, very light carbon rails, mounted and ridden once, then sold bike so spare £25 posted

Mixed bag of Titanium Skewers, all good, a few have been trimmed a little, some Tune and A2Z premium ones in here just £40 the lot posted NO splits

Conti Gatorskin Tubular just one, as used by the pros on Paris-Roubaix new and fresh with free tub tape £22 (These are £49 plus each new so less than half price! The Tub tape is a tenner a roll too!
22mm width

Very lightly used and never punctured spare set (carried as spares) of Specialized S Works Turbo 700c x 24 Tyres and Vittoria Latex tubes both tyres and tubes altogether weigh in at just 600g --cheapest I can find is £55 for the tyres a pair and £11.22 for the tubes so £45 posted all four, right
bargain!

27.0mm x 300mmretro alloy post, inserted not ridden £11 POSTED

Re: Re:

foz":r0nylvms said:
Is that tub, or tubs? I need a pair

Sorry just the one, it was my spare I used to carry, but sold my Easton carbon tub wheel set- so this one is spare Phil

Back