tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

That spray might be a good idea, though he is crated when not supervised at the mo- hes just your classic mouthy pup, although he is improving (and growing!) day by day.

The one minor issue on the pace is that the chain is possibly a link or two too short - think I'd need a tensioner if I wanted to get all rings running perfect: as is both big rings put it right on the edge of capacity. Hoping to get a longer ride in tomorrow morning to find any further issues.

Well we use to cage our little one when we went out or to bed at night but used the spray because we couldn't be in the kitchen 24/7 and after 6-7 months she stopped trying to chew the furniture although it took a while longer for her to stop chewing the carpet and yes she was a little vocal at times too which is always a good sign ..

Short a couple of links is a pain at times but shouldn't require a chain tensioner or it will make the chain awkward to shift along the gears ,
fingers crossed you had some riding weather today as it's p'ing it down here today ..

Here's a pic of our cav comfy in her little cage ,

101_zps288ea1d5.jpg

Bless her - one of the few dogs to out ear Percy!

Still haven't made it out - puppies, cars and friend visits all got in the way. Suppose I could try a dark ride later but I'd rather see what I was doing on a test ride... I'm always a bit sketchy about making a work commute the test ride too but maybe I'll have to break that habit and get on it tomorrow.

She was a good little dog and tbh she only really barked when she was excited ...

Seems like you've had one of my quite Sunday's :LOL: but any how i hope you managed to get out but if not well i'm sure you'll get the chance of a test ride tomorrow as long as the weather is good ;) and i hate going out on a journey myself on an untested bike but sometimes you've just got to chance it ..

Back