Ti Raleigh, Vitus, Bianchi and Colnago

Wow. That's a fine collection. I too love the Raleigh. Does anyone remember the TI Raleigh bike being featured on Blue Peter? I think it would have been around the time of Joop Zoetemelk's tour victory on the same bike.

Since discovering this forum I've discovered the delights of the older road bike - two of these were bought from here -

Late seventies Ti Raleigh, pretty much original except for saddle (an Iscaselle Tornado is on its way to me) and brake levers (I upgraded to the ones with holes!).
P7055958.jpg

Vitus, late eighties, originally badged as Graham Weigh, but I prefer the minimalist look. Both frame and brakes are unusual examples of cycling engineering!
P2177744_edited.jpg

P2177748_edited.jpg

Bianchi, eighties - I'd like to trade the Dura Ace for almost any bar shifter Campag - anyone fancy a trade?
P2167728_edited.jpg

Colnago Super (eighties?) FG/SS, due to leave on the basis of "one in, one out"!
P2157699.jpg

My daily modern rides are a Seven Axiom and Specialized Tricross for commuting, light touring and off-road (what a bike the Tricross is - a genuine jack-of-all-trades!).
Raleigh Ti for me any-day best choice.

Back