Ti (High End) Aficionados - Seven Content

kaiser":fn5r5972 said:
grahame":fn5r5972 said:
Why does he need two cross bikes - one with drop bars, the other with flat bars (the top one)?

Top ones a 29er

I understand that. What I don't understand is the difference between a cross bike with wide section tyres and a rigid 29er. :twisted: ;)

Thats alot of Seven bikes in one place. I hope he gets the time to ride them all. Saying that though if I had a cash windfall / lottery win or laundering money, I would buy at least that many Seven bikes. In fact he needs more!!

Good on him, I'm too wise and old and chilled to get jealous by this stuff. Its actually inspiring to buy one nice ti bike one day. or maybe two :p

Interesting to see STW people reactions.

It feels like there's duplications there, but I know the GF and many other people would say the same about my 2 and 4 wheeler fleets :idea: ;) (and I'm close to the limits :? )

Interesting point about the 29er and the cyclocross, this style of bike must be very similar, different direction but similar outcome. been thinking about this myself.

A 29er will take a 2+ in tyre, a proper 'cross bike won't take anything bigger than 35mm or so. Which means it can all be shorter and tighter. And has steeper geometry, and is designed for drop bars.

Latest posts

Back