Thread closed - items sold, advertised elsewhere

bedraggled

Senior Retro Guru
I had to buy a full bike for the frameset so I'm now looking to sell all the other components (plus a few other bits I have left over).
Gave the bike a test ride for a couple of miles and everything worked fine.
All prices assume collection from Reddish, Stockport (or Hollinwood, Oldham).
Can post most items at additional cost (2nd class signed for, probably £3.90) not posting tyres/mudguards (too big for Royal Mail).
Will take extra pictures if required.
First to pay/turn up gets preference ;)
1. Withdrawn.
2. Withdrawn.
3. Withdrawn.
4. Withdrawn.
5. Withdrawn.
SOLD. Cinelli 64-42 Giro d'Italia handlebars and 90mm 1A stem, drilled no grooves, end of the stem bolt has been flattened to prevent the wedge coming off (not sure why :facepalm: ), stem has a number of scratches, £20 pair.
6. Withdrawn.
7. Withdrawn.
8. Withdrawn.
9. Withdrawn.
10. Withdrawn.
SOLD. Simplex shifters, gear cable end is stuck in left shifter and will require drilling out, £15.
12. New pair Continental Top Contact 700 x 32mm tyres £45 pair, brand new, but a bit dusty (RRP is £50 each), for pic see link.
SOLD. Shimano FC-1050 crankset, 52/42 170mm, £15.
SOLD. Early Dura Ace (1970's) square taper bottom bracket 68-112, one side of axle has some brinelling £15.
SOLD. Shimano FC-6206 170mm square taper, non drive side only crank arm, £5, taper and thread fine but lots of scratches.
16. Truvativ Elita 175mm drive side only triple crank arm £5, comes with non drive arm but non drive pedal thread is ruined (only about a third of the thread is left), plus well used GXP bottom bracket.
SOLD. Short reach stem, length 160mm reach 40mm £5, not sure of clamp size, presume 25.4.
18. Withdrawn.
BINNED. Shimano FC-MT60 175mm square taper, drive side only, triple crank arm £1, very tatty but tapers look fine.

I'm after either Bontrager VR-C 26.0 or Soma Highway One 26.0 bars or any other compact bars with 26mm clamp (are there any?), preferably silver, could swap/buy.

SOLD I also have for sale a Rixon frameset (frame, forks, headset, seatpost) made from Reynolds 531 Competition tubing (for pic see link).
The frame is in excellent condition with no dents or damage.
Measurements are: Seat tube c-c = 57cm, Top tube c-c = 56cm, Head tube = 16cm Rear spacing is 130mm, seatpost is 27.2mm and the headset is 1".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39177596@N07/

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,010
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,010
Re: Bike split, everything but wheels

Did someone mention 1970's Shimano ...... :). That's a yes please for the bottom bracket :D

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun,
Let me take some better pictures showing the condition (camera battery is currently charging).
Colin.

Hi Colin

It's Shimano, 1970's, I can hang a Dura Ace black first gen chainset from a Rory O'Brien on it and the pedals will turn. The odd bit of corrosion on the axle doesn't matter :)

Shaun

Battery has charged so I've uploaded some new pictures to the flickr link (of bottom bracket, Simplex shifter and Cinelli stem).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39177596@N07/
Brinelling is where the cage would sit, think it will be ok with caged bearings not so sure about loose.

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 968

Yep, that's OK for me :) Brinelling / fretting happens with static headset bearings due to microwelds pulling out material.

I'll take it but give me ten mins to look at the other stuff :)

Shaun

Cheap tablet is terrible with pics but I'll take the 70's bottom bracket, bars and stem, plus the Simplex down tube shifters :)

What is more interesting is the red painted Raleigh Track frame in the link...very, very smart:)

Shaun

Re:

Dibs
17. Short reach stem, length 160mm reach 40mm £5, not sure of clamp size, presume 25.4.
Pm enroute

Shaun, I've sent you a PM.
Fennd, I've replied to your PM.
Thanks
Colin.

Updated items that have sold and I've revised a couple of prices a bit lower.

Back