For Sale Thomson stem - silver

Lostcause

Retro Guru
Thomson elite 2 bolt stem in silver. 90 mm length with 10 degree rise/fall. In perfect undamaged condition. Stunning stem very light and sturdy. 1 1/8” x 31.8mm clamp size
£30.00 plus postage
Cheers Andy

Attachments

• B91C35CF-5D84-44DE-AA52-E0EB698D862B.jpeg
    B91C35CF-5D84-44DE-AA52-E0EB698D862B.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 28D50C18-A7AF-4DD5-A6A7-4828B5B6959A.jpeg
    28D50C18-A7AF-4DD5-A6A7-4828B5B6959A.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 37D7A4E0-DEFF-4DEB-A86A-1BA28BFF2792.jpeg
    37D7A4E0-DEFF-4DEB-A86A-1BA28BFF2792.jpeg
    480.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 67836F14-EBD6-4B79-AC76-D9FC9373A5A0.jpeg
    67836F14-EBD6-4B79-AC76-D9FC9373A5A0.jpeg
    543.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thomson elite 2 bolt stem in silver. 90 mm length with 10 degree rise/fall. In perfect undamaged condition. Stunning stem very light and sturdy. 1 1/8” x 31.8mm clamp size
£30.00 plus postage
Cheers Andy
Looooong shot but is this still available ?

Sorry Ibbz it’s now in use on my old Marin but if you need it for a build and have a stem of similar dimensions in keeping with a 2000 Marin we could sort something….

Sorry Ibbz it’s now in use on my old Marin but if you need it for a build and have a stem of similar dimensions in keeping with a 2000 Marin we could sort something….
Thanks man. I’ve no other similar stem - just one bike now and that has a carbon FSA stem which i was thinking of changing for this

Just one bike???!!!! How did you find the cure? lol 😂
If I had a replacement stem I would part with it but unfortunately my mountain of tat is short on stems.

Just one bike???!!!! How did you find the cure? lol 😂
If I had a replacement stem I would part with it but unfortunately my mountain of tat is short on stems.
Yes and then there was one! And that’s not been ridden yet - waiting for a tyre. It was
Looking too black and red so thought I’d change it with a silver or champagne or black/gold stem. And a white saddle.
As
Now From a distance it looks like a kids Apollo from Halfords 😂🤣

IMG_2663.jpeg

Omg that looks amazing 🤩 I’ve heard of them but never seen one. I think champagne to match the fork stanchions but it looks great already. Have you got more pics?

Omg that looks amazing 🤩 I’ve heard of them but never seen one. I think champagne to match the fork stanchions but it looks great already. Have you got more pics?
Cheers - it looks good close up but far it looks shit. There’s a build thread on 98 section Scapin Nope (on my sig)
It has flat bars now (ITM) and Vitoria tyres (as the Hutchinson were heavy and even sealant couldn’t stop the leaks ) but no updated pics yet - yes champagne to match the stanchions and perhaps a white saddle
It’s a work in progress ! But looks like a £50 Halfords special haha!
The show bikes as on the last pic look much better

IMG_2662.jpeg IMG_2653.jpeg IMG_2654.jpeg IMG_2652.jpeg IMG_2655.jpeg IMG_2677.jpeg

I have the opposite issue to you, mine look good from afar but are far from good lol

I know what you mean about the Apollo paint job, to the uninitiated maybe but to us lot it’s dreamy!

I do have some fancy looking bland bikes if you fancy a swap….

I’ll check out your thread later but before any alcohol as Mrs Lostcause has enforced a one bike in one bike out type of agreement with me and other than the bikes whisked into the loft while she was out I have been very good!

I have the opposite issue to you, mine look good from afar but are far from good lol

I know what you mean about the Apollo paint job, to the uninitiated maybe but to us lot it’s dreamy!

I do have some fancy looking bland bikes if you fancy a swap….

I’ll check out your thread later but before any alcohol as Mrs Lostcause has enforced a one bike in one bike out type of agreement with me and other than the bikes whisked into the loft while she was out I have been very good!
Haha last bit made me laugh !
It’s tough to do that here as Mrs Ibbz is constantly watching like a hawk.
Yes an Apollo look to it which is sad - I think it’s the Red and the forks being red and the style.
But I’ll change it a bit - I imported this from Italy as a trade for a frame set

Back