For Sale THM’s Tatterama karma no drama sale.

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Don’t ask questions as to provenance, usage, abusage, condition, renditition, partition, on a mission, look out kid…….

thanks Bob.

it’s all gone bogof over here…… cheapest item free.

usual ppg or fees on top postage extra and if you’re a lng term me member and really need something and are experience hardship just ask for anything karma that isn’t and I’ll show you the best shoplifting methods.

as far as I am aware everything works as it should.

postage is extra at cost via cheapest UK only method for all this tat and karma. IF YOU BUY SOMETHING YOU GET SOMETHING KARMA.

here we go, eyes down, nana, nana na lookin.

starting top left and going anywhere after that

two bracer thingies for the rad and knarly stoked crew types. One is silver other a sort of babyshit brown ano. Very fetching £5 each or two for £8 SOLD TO SHAWCYCLES

a selection of alloy and steel biopace rings alloy silver at £5 each 52/42/42 and black steel £5 the pair 48/38 as they are scruffy irksome individuals. SILVER ALL SOLD TO THEVFROG OF DESTINY
There’s someone who waits for me, sugar’s sweet and so is a major factor in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, Bye, bye, black rings……. SOLD. Alloy ways love youooooou - Dolly/Whitney still here.

Avid ad 1.0L levers trying to look hard and failing as they’re V. £10 SOLD to Ted

Dia Compe 7 presumably for brakes of some description. I can’t remember which but I’m going with canti. Help me out. But the beautiful blue ano attracted me as they match my eyes and the veins in my forehead as I type. £10 SOLD to Robin - Kermit's nephew

now, oooh aaah cantona I said ooooh ah cantona. ONZA yes onza, BUZZ SAW SS 36T in good condition. £15.

now the battery section. As in assault and

M730 long cage rear mech. Well used but tight matron. Sort of thing peachy would spend a week returning to new condition for his period correct inch perfect build. But pretty much good enough for clattering though woodland, beach parties or casual wear. £15 I expect this to be mint as SOLD to you've guessed it, PEACHYYYYYYYYYY!

M737 long cage rear mech. This one is famous as it’s been on a few Triggers. Note sexy blue ano bottom jockey at no extra charge. Good condition, tight as a miser’s pockets. £30 SOLD TO DOYLE NOT BODIE

STX 28.6 TOP pull front mech. Nice,, £15 as rare. The only one in my shed.

tiagra triple FM 31.8 (sounds like a radio station. Very clean. ten dollar! Sorry lost myself there. Bottom pull £8

LX 28.6 fm in black and scratches. Bottom pull £10

1 1/8 diacompe USA headset aheadset aheadset called aheadset in excellent condition but needs a clean as I whacked it out with my huge tool and it rolled across the dusty shed floor as if in protest at its extrication. £15

ritchey comp 1 inch headset Japan! Land of the rising sun. Fukushima and sushi. Ok condition £10

Sachs “Mr Fawlty he no like me” power grip wavey 8x3 shifters with grips and washers and cable inners and love. They appear to be NOS yes NOS to me so maybe they never were cool enough for school but for £15? SOLD off to AL's Wonderama

Avid single digit 7 (obviously a Gloucestershire thing, seven single digits) V brakes with pads in mint unused but fitted condition. Looking much harder than the levers on the other side of the table but maybe they’d make a symbiotic pairing? The brainy thoughtful levers controlling the muscular demonstrative callipers perhaps. Anyway £25 SOLD Shut that window, there's a helicopter outside!

That ends the selection. Oh the karma? Pictures? Expectations? We’ve only just met. See more below I’m saving this work of inner out ness and rambling before it is lost forever.

Last edited:
If I have another daughter I’m going to christen her Brie Boursin. Mine was the goblet of red on this side. A healthy repast, consumed slowly, relishing, savouring, sharing, conversing about our day. I forgot to present the Carr’s water biscuits and melts. Pass me my service revolver.

The more observant may note double gherkins and double pickled onions. Decadence not see since the fall of Rome.

4019A707-DD81-41BE-A555-6D92D72D0E3F.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn, are you ok 😃 that's a long write up.

If I have read it right, can I take the v brake levers and v brakes ?.

Now the karma. Nobody said it was easy……..

how did I get here?

chunky alloy pedals spin freely if a little dry. GONE to somewhere where over the rainbow up above the streets and houses…

Shimano I brake u brake we brake they brake. Is it all there? Zoom in. Check out. GONE Peachy will be working his magic

magura Julie brakes. Levers fine callipers need freeing pads still present. Might be useful for parts.

ngk spark plugs 5423 DR8ES for Kawasaki gt550. And others probably. Google is your friend.

Two left hand lx cantis. Don’t ask.

and if you read all this ask for the steel biopace too. Karma.

just found a sun race six speed 28T freewheel GONE to frogboy. I’ll throw into the karma pot too. NOS yes Nos and that means still sealed not some of the ‘what is nos pedalling used, fitted round the block never changed gear nos. Real nos. The stuff of dreams.

edit: karma pile getting low so I’ll add a BOGOF element to the remaining items for sale. Especially the babyshitbrown ano bracer. If I had two of those I’d throw one into the foaming waters off cattersty sands, where it might swim with the fishes while gently altering the ecological balance of the North Sea.

Last edited:
I have to cook dinner. Pasta with bacon mushrooms and onions, cheese sauce. But not tagliatelle possible penne or conchigli. Or fallafelle

U-brake please… will text t&c’s…

Back