This bike weighs less than my cat!

FluffyChicken":20qabkxl said:
PurpleFrog":20qabkxl said:
Tallpaul":20qabkxl said:
What's retro about a Scott Scale?

Nothing. The point is look at the difference!

and his point is you've posted it in the Retro Chat which this is not ;)

Yes, and the point is look at the difference. Differences between retro and modern bikes are the sort of thing that get discussed here. Next time I shall help you by posting something like, "Unlike our retro bikes this modern bike weighs less than my cat! But do you really think this matters? How much? Why? I remember that 17lb singlespeed Hei Hei whose owner decided he had to add 3lb to make the bike stable off road.."

Just ask and I'll patronize you and spell out the obvious as much as you want...

I'm not worried which subject it's in. Made me laugh looking at some silly weighted modern. lets see the cat :D
Then this will be most certainly in the wrong subject area :LOL:

No joke, when I was a nipper my cat weighed 22lbs! At the vets they called it the 'Beast of Bovington', which was unfair as he was pretty docile - I would be if somebody chopped my plums. :D

I wonder how the bike rides, twitchy I bet.

dyna-ti":1t8hw5jp said:
Yeah the cat looks a lot better :LOL:

We demand more catty pics :cool:

...not catty comments :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Here's Cosworth :

CosworthTheCat.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

WD :)

Perhaps if you'd spent less time weighing your cat and more time paying attention to forum topics then this outrageous episode would never have occured. ;)

Although thinking about it, 'Retro MTB Chat' and 'Retro MTB Cat' are quite similar.

...but that's beside the point...

The point is you weighed your cat!

Back