IMG_2367.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_2374.JPG
    IMG_2374.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 601
Looking Good Frank...Giving me another reason to hang onto the Blizzard?...I've got the P2's too and shows how good they work with the frame.

Are you posting these pics in the hope that some kind soul might take pity on you and send you a chain and some cables so you can ride that thing Frank?

Anthony":i5ixaa67 said:
Are you posting these pics in the hope that some kind soul might take pity on you and send you a chain and some cables so you can ride that thing Frank?

if you or anyone else is feeling charitable and would like to donate some, than the answer is "YES" :D

if not than i guess i'll just have to make do with what i got. :roll: what i really need to sort out is the HS crown race i need. fingers crossed i get that sorted this sunday at the annual Toronto Bike Show.

btw, slight change of plans yet again. as the RF air alloy bar has been cut short, i decided to switch from the gripshifts to some XT rapidfires to get a bit more hand realestate.

Attachments

• IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 520
Needed to finish this off pronto so I can concentrate on other projects. Took this out on her maiden voyage today. Granted not the nicest day as it started snowing and roads started getting wet after I started putting on my gear this morning. :roll:

Went with a bit more mordern wheelset/tyres I had spare which went nicely with the build. XT rapid fire triggers, Diacompe SS5 levers with LX canti, and some slick grey/black weaved outers that I think finishes it off nicely. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2442.JPG
    IMG_2442.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_2440.JPG
    IMG_2440.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_2444.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 606
Re: Third Blizzard's a charm?

Don't mind the "Hammer Race" badging on the top tube, this is indeed a Blizzard and very similar to the mystery RM frame I posted prev. Looks a lot like the colour mock ups I did when I first posted my first Blizzard on here! :shock: :LOL:[/quote]

Why or how did a blizzard end up with hammer decals?

Loving this build ;)
Same forks as mine is running they just look right don't they
Love those braided cables with the jagwire ferrules the detailing is great
I have those black LX cantos in the rear end of my '92 now they seem to mork well

captaincosmic":3q3c9lwg said:
Loving this build ;)
Same forks as mine is running they just look right don't they
Love those braided cables with the jagwire ferrules the detailing is great
I have those black LX cantos in the rear end of my '92 now they seem to mork well

I actually have a black set of Diacompe 987, so it would have been looking a lot more like your 95 if I went with them. :LOL: still might change them up later but I thought LX canti was a better fit with the f/r mech.

The Hammer decals was put on by original owner I've been told. He had it resprayed and he happened to have the decals available so slapped those on instead. Also he thought it would reduce "theft" risk being a lower model. I'll leave it badged as a Hammer for now until I happen to source some decals that match, but not sure if yellow was ever on a Blizzard, probably not.

Are Rocky Mountain still giving away the old decals for people needing them, apparently they where a year or so ago (from some threads on other forums)

Back