Thetford National Road Trip...

A second breakfast!

It looks like a plan, we just need confirmation of times and what CharlieBoy's plans are

Pete you can pm me your address so I can get my route sorted and travel timings.

drystonepaul":1xdjef1j said:
Sounds also like Sinnett is driving the whole way down like another long haul trucker on coffee and amphetamines. He'll probably make the whole journey in one sitting, wearing his full all-in-one Alpinestars lycra body stocking and helmet without even blinking once.
A Yorkie, a packet of chewing gum and a can of cheap Asda Red Bull and i'll be there. Happy to pick someone up on route so long as its not too much of a diversion (long day as it is), have estate car and stereo will travel.

drystonepaul":3txwwr57 said:
Whereabouts and what sort of time were you thinking for a second breakfast stop on the A14?

Can't remember if it's J1 or 2, one I think... :oops: Would be about halfway so about seven I guess.

Sorry for late arrival lads count me in I also have a spare Moocow heated stereo,d fully adjustable chair in the hurse if it helps ,
P.s I might smell of baby sick sorry ;)

*edit* kaya,s taken the front seat :cool:

Hmmm

Anyone any space? dont think I can afford a 350mile round trip without sharing fuel costs!

edit i'm north east of manchester, todmorden.

Kev Duckworth":336tztzq said:
Hmmm

Anyone any space? dont think I can afford a 350mile round trip without sharing fuel costs!

Can squeeze you in my shitheap banger if you can get yourself into Manchester, possibly on the Saturday night for pasta binging if you like? :LOL:

Will need to deviate someone else to Brum for Charlieboy though, Mr.Lee perhaps...? :shock: Wasn't expecting you get day-release so soon Mr.Lee, great news! :D

Have we got a final roll call of who is going down in what etc and are we meeting for the drive down together

Woody and Paul in the Smart
Pete plus HarryCrumb.......
Mark plus...
Mr Lee plus....

elPedro666":154q2iam said:
Kev Duckworth":154q2iam said:
Hmmm

Can squeeze you in my shitheap banger if you can get yourself into Manchester, possibly on the Saturday night for pasta binging if you like? :LOL:

Will need to deviate someone else to Brum for Charlieboy though, Mr.Lee perhaps...? :shock: Wasn't expecting you get day-release so soon Mr.Lee, great news! :D

Im in with MrLee so not sure there will be room :roll: ;)

Back