theproscloset Feedback

Re:

Happy with recent dealings with theproscloset, very helpful and flexible in making the deal work for me!

Top top guys over there!

Super helpful , nick is a good guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with:)

I bought a Frameset from The Pros Closet.
The shipment was very fast and the Frame was well packed.
The item is as described.
I am very pleased as well with the communication.

Thanks!

My own personal Karma King
All the way from the good ol' US of A, Nick dialled me in in time for my birthday christmas combo present....
Wow is all that I can say, and a great big thanx, this year is extra sweet......
Props due
DrJo

Re:

Great service from Nick and the team at TPC. Really efficient and helpful every step of the way, shipping price was good and item was very well packaged.

Cheers guys :xmas-big-grin:

A fantastic guy. I saw an item he had on ebay, did a deal here on RB and it was sent to me for a better price well packaged and quickly. Thanks :)

Re:

I recently purchased a seat-post from Nick and echo the preceding comments above; friendly and helpful with good comms :)

Cheers

I know more people on this forum have bought from us than just these 10 or so buyers? Let us know how we did please. We want to support this vintage community and help get the hard to find items you are looking for into your hands.

Re:

I bought a (modern!) XTR chainring from these guys....saved me a load of cash and had no taxes to pay from the US to UK! All good here!

Thanks

Doug

Back