Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

View from my bedroom

Attachments

• 04D777C7-8EDD-4E83-907A-5910AA98E212.jpeg
    04D777C7-8EDD-4E83-907A-5910AA98E212.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 1,220
Currently working on the rest of the Peachy clan... if I can persuade the ladies we will be;
CB Majestic 1984
CB Majestique 1978
CB Cavalier 1977
CB Ladies Sports 1955

Re: Re:

The History Man":kjzgbkip said:
Hopefully I’ll make this so hang on for now. I’m up at last!

If you can't make it I'll pick up your bits ( :shock: ) an drop em at yours if it helps.

Peachy!":2fmlujd2 said:
Currently working on the rest of the Peachy clan... if I can persuade the ladies we will be;
CB Majestic 1984
CB Majestique 1978
CB Cavalier 1977
CB Ladies Sports 1955

Just thought I'd better mention this is not a road ride , you are welcome to join us for the camping/bbq and banter but you may struggle a bit on your excellent collection of road steeds whilst we are on't moors , literally .
Matthew

Matthews":31pjnn9p said:
Peachy!":31pjnn9p said:
CB Majestic 1984
CB Majestique 1978
CB Cavalier 1977
CB Ladies Sports 1955

Just thought I'd better mention this is not a road ride , you are welcome to join us for the camping/bbq and banter but you may struggle a bit on your excellent collection of road steeds whilst we are on't moors , literally .
Matthew

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Now that would have been embarrassing! :oops: Thanks for the heads up, it’ll be the ‘91 Antaeus for me then and our Jimmy will be on his ‘91 Cape Wrath.....

Re: Re:

The History Man":2t3j557n said:
Thanks. Do you get the same sunsets as us??

No, we live down a hole.. not up top like you uplanders :LOL:

(We do if we go to the end of the street and look towards the jetty)

Peachy!":2t3j557n said:
Matthews":2t3j557n said:
Peachy!":2t3j557n said:
CB Majestic 1984
CB Majestique 1978
CB Cavalier 1977
CB Ladies Sports 1955

Matthew

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Now that would have been embarrassing! :oops: Thanks for the heads up, it’ll be the ‘91 Antaeus for me then and our Jimmy will be on his ‘91 Cape Wrath.....

:LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Bloody slow these northern shed builders. My stuff is in my tent on my shed base for the next 8 weeks. Unlikely I’ll make this so if you , Kaya, would pick up my random thoughts shite that would be great. Thanks.

Yet to parmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back