The ultimate Q car?

Kneedowndean":2i0k3cr9 said:
Well I just got my ultimate Q Car. Its the Volvo V40 T4. Black standard elderly gentlemans run about, in black but with the 2.0lts 200BHP turbocharged engine under the bonnet. Next plan is to take off the T4 badge and replace with the 1.6 one........

Welcome to the T4 club kneedowndean, I've had mine for about 5 years now, and still love her, the guy before me chipped her + air filter and exhaust, so mines about 230bhp (T5 beater!!) my only advice is don't put cheap tires on the front!!! i've got cheap Event tires on my last MOT (out of work at the mo) and with the traction off i can spin them in 3rd if the road is uneven or greasy, never known torque steer like it, infact sometimes i don't even have to steer round cars to overtake, scary really.
Ps checkout Volvo evolution tuners, they have a T4 putting out 310bhp out of the 1855cc engine, MAD.

Cheers AB.

CrabadonAB":1yu2bhov said:
Welcome to the T4 club kneedowndean, I've had mine for about 5 years now, and still love her, the guy before me chipped her + air filter and exhaust, so mines about 230bhp (T5 beater!!)

Only just!

The lowest output (Volvo) T5 is 225, some may well be 240, 250, or 260, plus modern spec ones even more pokey.

And, likely, as many people who tweak T4s there's probably just as many that tweak T5s.

Anyways, T5s automatically win, as they're more "interesting" than 4 bangers, or 6 bangers, and they sound groovy, so there ;-)

mines a wentorth 2 litre turbo that kicks out 200 bhp......sodding thing is exspensive to run...thank god for traveling exspenses and a petrol allowance...id be broke otherwise. :p

Back