The Tip of the Iceberg Sale Begins! MORE Nov. 2nd

Re: The Tip of the Iceberg Sale Begins!

Some forks and bikes added (whimper) ... still way more to come. I'll try to keep in organized but it all the stuff will probably be on multiple posts in the thread.

Re: The Tip of the Iceberg Sale Begins! MORE Oct. 4th

PM coming on the Graftons :)

1988 Blizzard Sold Frameset Pending $$$

If you have any 3DV purple parts, please let me know. I'm in the market for cranks, brakes, levers, hubs, and stems. I'm going to make the most gaudy bike I possibly can.

M952":2r13o7jq said:
If you have any 3DV purple parts, please let me know. I'm in the market for cranks, brakes, levers, hubs, and stems. I'm going to make the most gaudy bike I possibly can.

Hahaha. I have a bunch ... somewhere. Canadian thanksgiving so
everything is moving a lot slower, except the turkeys.

Anyone know how the customs tax works out on these sorts of purchases for shipping to the UK? How is it calculated and am I likely to get stung by HMRC?

OP - Love those E-cranks. I had exactly that colour on my old Zaskar and finding them again is like rocking horse poop.
I found a set in polished silver that I'm getting re-anodized but unfortunately I'll lose the writing on the arms :(

tonybrown5":njpjuodu said:
Anyone know how the customs tax works out on these sorts of purchases for shipping to the UK? How is it calculated and am I likely to get stung by HMRC?

OP - Love those E-cranks. I had exactly that colour on my old Zaskar and finding them again is like rocking horse poop.
I found a set in polished silver that I'm getting re-anodized but unfortunately I'll lose the writing on the arms :(

You'll get stung big time.....unless you and the seller can agree on the actual value for customs declaration purposes ;)

Grafton cranks sold

Brodie eXpresso frame is pulled temporarily for sale while it gets restored. If you want it in a certain colour(s) that can be arranged.

Back