the retro hi-fi thread!

Lots of separates bric-a-brac lying around - from the sofa I can see a 3 box Naim amp powering some Spendor SP9s; upstairs I run a pair of 1210s/Pioneer mixing desk through a 5 box Linn amp (LK240 25th Anniversarys to active mode Keleidh speakers); in the bedroom I have some teeny Moth pre amp/monoblocks talking to Ruark speakers; and in the cellar some Kelvin monoblocks get hooked to an iPod through a QED passive preamp. Various CD players from a huge 2 box TEAC rig to a simple Audio Alchemy number too. All second hand bargains from the early days of eBay...

Mr K

mrkawasaki":3545xsuu said:
Lots of separates bric-a-brac lying around - from the sofa I can see a 3 box Naim amp powering some Spendor SP9s; upstairs I run a pair of 1210s/Pioneer mixing desk through a 5 box Linn amp (LK240 25th Anniversarys to active mode Keleidh speakers); in the bedroom I have some teeny Moth pre amp/monoblocks talking to Ruark speakers; and in the cellar some Kelvin monoblocks get hooked to an iPod through a QED passive preamp. Various CD players from a huge 2 box TEAC rig to a simple Audio Alchemy number too. All second hand bargains from the early days of eBay...

Mr K

I want those Kelvins....

Back