The Myrah Fat Chance ... Is Done :)

Great to see more pics of this one Jim. Top notch work

Love this 😍 What an amazing thread. Great provenance and well rescued F&F. Lovely photos of both the bike and also Don back in his racing days. He sure was a beast of a rider! 💪

Wicked research & build!
Enjoying viewing this via iPad, obviously add Wicked photography & landscape too.
Particularly love the race-ruined chainstay‘s … and the FAT City colours are ultra impressive + always had a fondness for Campag mtb. too😎

Seeing this makes me wish to resurrect my FAT Chance titanium once more…or find a similar era steel frameset…

Myrah's Fat was branded a Wicked. It's not a wicked. I read they wanted to brand it a Yo, but the new graphics were not sorted so they stuck with the Wicked logos.The frame is really light ... near Ti weight and uses different tubing than the stock Wicked. Even runs a different post size, which may because Campy didn't have a 26.4 post, but I am not sure there. It has a few other gram savers built in that I'll take some pics of.

The fork is interesting. I am not sure if the same fork was used on both frames, but its a custom box crown built narrower and lighter than the stock box that was used a rifled steer to save weight.

I It´s not an uncommon size in road bikes and there were 26.4 mtb campy posts.

Super cool build, don't know how I missed it! Little touches like the Avocet make it and reminds me to dig out my original green one and fit it to my Clockwork!

Back