The Mass Trespass ride and aftermath pg 2

Re: The Mass Trespass ride, Hayfield.

mr_ship":2sdnwsyg said:
No its late 90's Pete. Keep looking (F)at it and not sure if I can sell it, even to Woody.

I know that feeling! Always find it a lot easier knowing they're going toa good, caring home though, and Chris' bikes are always well looked after and immaculate ;)

That said, my Alibi's never going anywhere :cool:

That reminds me - I don't suppose you have a 90mmm Ibis ti stem in your stash? Long shot I know! Will you be pneumatically enhanced on Sunday? :LOL:

Won't be able to make it now fellas :( Have a good one.

Sorry to hear that Rich, I do this loop fairly regularly though, so we'll have to get it done when you're next back on dry land :)

bhill22":1f9vig8c said:
I should be a hopeful ;-)

Good man :) Any 1" tb P2s on your stash Colin? Guessing not else they'd be on a Diablo but never hurts to ask!

...and do we have a sweepstake on when turboMartin catches us up? I'm going with the climb out of Roych Clough, whilst we're all flailing around for traction on the wet cobbles ;)

What a belting ride, managed a few pics too, I will post them up asap, more soon,

Please leave any thoughts below,
Cheers,
Lee.

Great ride, thoroughly enjoyed myself, and a nice quick (ish) pace was rewarding, especially as I got to the party earlier than expected!

It's been a few years since I'd ridden this full route and it is still a real classic. Really enjoyed it despite the absolute pummeling I got on some of those descents. Fully rigid and cantilevers is a good combination for burning forearms.
Great stuff.
Good to see Woody out on his Funk too.

Cheers for sundays ride Lee :) I also took a pounding on the rock descents , i think my Manitou 1's gave me about 11.5mm of plushness ! Anyway you'll all be glad to know my Funk made it through with no cracks , bosh !

Was great to get out with the usual suspects & nice to meet Colin too !

See you ugly lot soon ha ;-)

Latest posts

Back