The last big sale. Low price everythink

I would like to see the unknown bike, with complete XT, can not see any pics. PM sended. thx

[
Hi
I want to sell this bike, total shimano deore XT, evan pedals, condition perfect, I think it is wheeler but I am not sure...

mogli":1ikw570g said:
I would like to see the unknown bike, with complete XT, can not see any pics. PM sended. thx

[
Hi
I want to sell this bike, total shimano deore XT, evan pedals, condition perfect, I think it is wheeler but I am not sure...

...less than 5 posts, no PM... would be great if you could send me a mail with the pics. thanks in advance!

Hello!

Could you tell me the size of the M1000 frame (top tube, seat tube, front tube)?

...and would you sell just the cannondale frame including the fork and the headset?

Best wishes from austria, Christoph

mogli":hf2r32no said:
mogli":hf2r32no said:

[
Hi

...less than 5 posts, no PM... would be great if you could send me a mail with the pics. thanks in advance!

i bought that a while ago.... ;)

i was thinking you bought the ferraroli, so you bought the other one also?
which brand was that bike?

hurin76":21a13x61 said:
mogli":21a13x61 said:
mogli":21a13x61 said:

[
Hi

i bought that a while ago.... ;)

mogli said:
i was thinking you bought the ferraroli, so you bought the other one also?
which brand was that bike?

it was a wheeler..rubbish stock taiwan frame but it had a full m732 xt group on with the combi shifters from around 1992, so I think they will be going on something else..

I did get the ferraroli as well, but it arrived with a crack in the rear triangle brazing..I am still waiting for a refund 3 weeks later.. :(

Back