The "IRON LADY"......Zinn.

Re: Re:

M-Power":cshkz60q said:
My favourite British made bikes, just something about them, as well as the cool name.

I think it would be fair to say the closest comparison to an imported American handbuilt bike/Brand would have been Fat Chance too. :cool:

And Petes right too, there is something about the softer colours, skinny tubes and Campag.

Attachments

• ee76b3aa.jpg
    ee76b3aa.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 746
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 746
Re:

Eight is quite a lot of tweaks between years but I guess if they had feedback and more input from the builder then it would make sense.

I love the pink and grey, as you say - it just works especially with the grey of the Campagnolo kit.

My Z-classic is the opposite. Grey with pink decals!

Re:

That's bloody lovely.
There's nothing more late 80's than a pastel shade :cool:
Dodgy skirting board mitres though ;)

makster":28a5vxjz said:
That's bloody lovely.

Your right its a job in hand to do, but new baby and move planned it will have to wait... :oops:

Giom6":3eju9bz3 said:
Eight is quite a lot of tweaks between years but I guess if they had feedback and more input from the builder then it would make sense.

I love the pink and grey, as you say - it just works especially with the grey of the Campagnolo kit.

My Z-classic is the opposite. Grey with pink decals!

It would have been a help the Sponsored rider hand in hand with the frame builder at the time perhaps, it could only have helped with racing feedback I would have thought, as well as trying to have an edge on the competition.

Rear seat stay join,
Rear seat stay bridge,
Front facing seat Q/R
Alternate top cable routing
Reinforced seat tube
Segmented fork
Rear cable hanger
and the trickest upgrade in my book.......The cable rollers

sinnerman":rkokf1xn said:
makster":rkokf1xn said:
That's bloody lovely.

Your right its a job in hand to do, but new baby and move planned it will have to wait... :oops:

I'm only pulling your leg. It feels like all I do is diy at the moment, so I'm just jealous.
Another cracking bike!

makster":21c3ps48 said:
sinnerman":21c3ps48 said:
makster":21c3ps48 said:
That's bloody lovely.

I'm only pulling your leg. It feels like all I do is diy at the moment, so I'm just jealous.
Another cracking bike!

Nah you all right bud, it really does need doing, but its simply time..., and thank you.

Back