The first of many! Pace RC200 F5 Middleburn XTR

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well I have been saying that I shall be having a reduction in the fleet for some time. It has to start somewhere so it starts here.

My second ever Pace, owned since 2008 and my first money no object build. Sadly this isn't the only one of the collection I shall be forced to pass on.

Ideally I would like to sell as a complete bike, for which I would like to see no lower than £1000

But for the sake of actually starting this great clear out I would be willing to split if I get sufficient interest in all the main parts.

Spec:

Pace RC200 F5 19" (1" Headtube)..............£300
Pace RC36 Proclass (will include a second set of springs)..............£120
Thomson Stem (mint)..............£40
Acros Head set (not many miles)..............£20
Pace (Renthal) RC Sub 130 (Black- Excellent condition- no visible marks when mounted)..............£80
Magura HS33 (limited edition -20th anniversary gold- so good they could be new)..............£140
Pauls thumbies mounts with Shimano Dura Ace (9spd)..............£75
Panaracer grips (Magic, cream/white- mounted barely used)..............£15

Middleburn RS7 square taper chainset- custom anodised spider- by midleburn (excellent condition) These took an absolute age to negotiate out of Midleburn who had at that time managed to run entirely out of stock of RS7 arms nationwide..............£150
Deore XT SPD Pedals (modern...well 2008 ish!)..............£20
XT FD..............£15
XTR M952 RD (As mint as you can get once mounted to a bike)..............£50

Goldtec hubbed /Ambrosio cx22 rimmed wheelset (could do with a spoke tinkerer tune up- Hubs are excellent, rims are concave by design which makes it tough to estimate the wear!)..............£120
Panaracer Magic Smoke/Dart (a little stale- more for show than go these days, although I do have some more supple ones in the shed)..............£Free with the wheels
Hope Gold QR's..............£30

Thomson Seatpost (VGC)..............£40
Flite Titanium (VGC)..............£50

DSC_0118_zpsgym1jzlx.jpg

More photos by clicking here

Re:

Lovely, to avoid jumping in before something different comes in, when you say many, could you be more specific? :D

There will be another RC200 (17" F:cool:, an RC300 (19") and THE RC500

Specs are all XT/XTR and upwards into the boutique end.

But please don't let that stop you :)

Feel your pain Rob... All I can say is you must REALLY hate Cambridgeshire!

If I had the cash... your RC500 would be heading up here as a piece of Object d'art for the Extension!

I could be tempted by the bars :D

Judging by that fleet, it might not be the only thing I'm tempted by...

I shall be trying to get that one listed tonight.

I may try and get them all put down in one post actually.

Is this definitely 1" ?
You obviously know your Pace's but wondering if possibly it could be a typo? I'm looking for one to take 1.1/8" forks :)

Back