The BBC.

Re:

BBC doesn’t have the rights to show all the content it features indefinitely. Much belongs to other organisations, such as most films.

I am happy to keep paying the license, as it covers so much great and important service, including a huge infrastructure.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":3dxu6j10 said:
as it covers so much great and important service, including a huge infrastructure.

yup, I suspect some of the further reaches of Scotland and Wales wouldn't have great/any coverage if it were all on commercial terms

Governments over the decades have been more than happy to lay off thousands of miners, steel & manufacturing workers through privatisation but will never privatise a 'old boys' university dominated mouth piece.

tintin41":128mm57a said:
Governments over the decades have been more than happy to lay off thousands of miners, steel & manufacturing workers through privatisation but will never privatise a 'old boys' university dominated mouth piece.

Most programming is now bought or the open market or commissioned to be made by production companies. It's not BBC employees any more for much of the output.

Re:

if i was so inclined i would suggest some site possibly called eztv using a proxy site,then id suggest typing in the particular program name and seeing the result.also if i was in that frame of mind id suggest some sort of peer to peer program called...oooh something like vuze to transfer said program so you could watch it...but as im not and that would be very naughty then i wont.

ps as you have a bbc licence then ii dont think morally its an issue....

i never wote this..it was someone else(disclaimer 2017 inc)

Shut. My. Mouth.

It's on Netflix! Okay, you still have to pay for that service, and my points still stand...

Sod it. I'm binge watching it!!!

Back