Tentsmuir Singletrack Second helpings Sunday 5th

Re: New Year, New Ride. Tentsmuir Singletrack THURSDAY 2nd

I need time to test run my burly half fat bike so tomorrow was too short notice even without scotrail messing with me :roll:

Another time Tentsmuir will have to be, damn this stormy weather :roll:

I'll make my own way there Clubby, thanks for the offer. If the weather is good mK will be with me.

Velo, FFTC. Sorry for change of plan but gotta go with the weather. Will do it again soon, trails ain't going anywhere.

Just to let floks know we are at the Tayport end and not LeucharsStation

Cat a bit better, eating, walking around and cranky she can't get out cat flap.
Great ride, just had coffee and a muffin, feeling knackered now. Way harder work than it should have been.

Hope you guys ride was dryer then mine, all was going well for the first 60 miles then the rain came for the other 30 miles, then the wind came, then going through Glasgow I was stuck at lots of traffic lights so I was frozen by the time I arrived home

Well surprisingly my half fat was a success first time apart from chain keeper bust already :roll:
Bike is not a floatation bike or full fat equivalent as expected but its a great low tech burly go most anywhere mtb. It'll probably see service at one of our highland epics this year :D
Pictures will follow when my PC's running faster.
You lot at Tentsmuir were at the right place, around my trails there was feet of slimey clinging mud that coated bike and me quite extensively :roll:

Yeah, apart from a few spots the trails were really nice. Wooden bridges were a bit slippy as Rob discovered. He might be singing soprano for a while.
Will get another ride there soon, everyone really enjoyed it (and the bacon rolls).

Bacon rolls! :shock:

Sounds good Clubby, but why are you so knackered?

And that looks allright Velo. E-stay too. Nice. :cool:

Back