For Sale Ted Pritchard 61cm touring, shimano 600, weinmann lp18

yourebarred

Dirt Disciple
Beautiful vintage bicycle with a nice selection of more modern parts.

Starting with the frame and history, the frame is sort of bronze and cream, handmade in Chobham, Surrey by Ted Pritchard using steel tubing with Nervex lugs. It was owned by a member of Camberley Wheelers whose name is painted on the top tube. I couldn't find a Ted Pritchard logo so made one and engraved a wee brass badge. I've since been given the logo transfer by H Lloyd.
Top tube 59cm
Seat tube 61cm
Wheelbase 102cm

Shimano Arabesque 600 groupset and hubs. Really cool drilled levers. They work well and while not period correct, I like the match.

Weinmann LP18 rims. Brand new from USA built up with Sapem spokes by a master builder in South London.
Panaracer tyres might have had it.

GB stem that I've wrapped. Glenmorangie end caps!

Brooks saddle brand new.

It's a lovely bike that cost me nearly £500 to get together to this stage. I'll give it a good clean and could possibly deliver. I would like £350 20210420_135940.jpg

Interested in shimano 600 wheelset if they’re arabesque pending pics, price and whether you’re delivering etc

Smigg

Apologies, just seen this. If the wheels are also shimano 600 arabesque hubs then I’d be interested in them if you decide to split that is

smigg

Back